No, my kiddos didn't miraculously grow up and graduate.
(although.....there are moments that I wish they had :)
I made these to go with a RS lesson that my friend Cathy taught 2 weeks ago and thought I would share, since it's "That time of year again"
AND, they are SUPER easy!!
You will need:
- Reeses PB cups~the small ones
- Black cardstock
- Fuzzy yarn (or whatever you think looks good)
- Hole puncher~regular sized
- Cut your cardstock into alot of 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" squares.
- Glue them onto the small end of the PB cups.
- Cut your yarn into small pieces and glue those in the middle of the sqaures.
- Punch out black holes with the paper punch and glue those right on top (in the middle) of the yarn.
Didn't know graduation caps could be SO cute.....or yummy???
I just used different colors of yarn since it didn't matter, but it would be totally cute to choose the colors that match your child's school.
And, you can leave the tiny black dot off too, they look just fine without.....but you all know how anal I am and I'm always thinking things need just one more thing :)
Then, I packed them all up in a triffle dish and sent them on their way!!!